Something instructive about the way God glorifies himself in the gospel power available to trusters in him found in YHWH's call on Moses.
We can break down Moses' five objections/questions and God's five responses this way:
1. Who am I to go for you?
Never mind who you are. That's irrelevant.
2. Who are you for me to go for you?
I am GOD.
3. What if they don't believe me?
It's not your accomplishments you're testifying to, but mine. Here, have some miracles.
4. Me no talk good.
I use junk and jackasses all the time.
5. Send somebody else!
I'll send somebody with you, not instead of you.
So now we can make 5 basic assumptions about the way God uses Christians to bring glory to himself. Here are the basic qualifications to be used by God:
1. First, be a nobody.
2. Secondly, don't worry about your accomplishments or ability to persuade: what God has done -- namely, in the historical good news of Jesus Christ -- is a powerful persuasion all its own, and the Spirit will control who it stirs.
3. Thirdly, know God.
4. Fourthly, be unimpressive on your own.
5. Fifth, don't go it alone.