Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Speaking Updates

Blogging may be sporadic in the next couple of weeks due to travel.

I will be preaching at Middletown Springs Community Church in Middletown Springs, VT this Sunday, July 5. Service is at 10:00 a.m.

Saturday, July 11, I will be at The LifeWay store in The Woodlands, TX (outside Houston) to chat and, provided anyone would like, to sign books.

Next Sunday, July 12, I will be preaching at Kaleo Church in Houston. Service is at 10:00 a.m.

And I've just confirmed that I will be at the Acts 29 Regional in St. Louis on August 18, talking about the main themes of the book (Jesus, the gospel, the gospel of Jesus). Bob Thune will also be there to present material from his The Gospel-Centered Life curriculum. Should be a neat event.

If you're around any of these places at these times, would be great to meet you.

If you're interested, you can stay up to date on the news page of my website, and if you're interested in having me speak to your church, group, or event, you can check out the inquiry here.

1 comment:

dietschs said...

Great sermon today at Kaleo. Your passion for the gospel comes through in no uncertain terms.

I especially liked the analogy of David and Goliath.

Nathan