Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Dropping of Names

It's the day after Christmas, and I'm in God's Country (also known as Texas). I don't think I'll be able to update the blog as much as I'd hoped to. Despite having the time and the inclination, our MacBook is not working with my in-laws WiFi signal. It "says" it's connected, but no dice on email or internet. And as a new member of the Apple iCult, I am about as interested in jumping on my in-laws' bloated PC to surf the interweb as a cage phase Calvinist debate team captain is to represent Arminianism in a hypothetical argument exercise.
So there.

I just finished having a nice lunch at a Houston Pappasito's with Glenn Lucke and his already/not-yet better half, and now I'm snuggled into a nearby Panera, ostensibly to work on the Jesus book. Finally able to check my email -- and my blog feeds reader -- I see that both Glenn's Common Grounds and my very own Gospel-Driven Church have been selected for the Internet Monk's Top Ten Blogs of 2007. Thanks, iMonk!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.
I have to send some Element-related emails now and get back to work on that book Michael is telling you to look out for. :-)
I should have a submittable manuscript in a week.

Have a great week, faithful readers. God loves you and so do I.

No comments: