Friday, December 2, 2011

Gospel-Driven

"For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people, training us to renounce ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives in the present age . . ." -- Titus 2:11-12

"for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure" -- Philippians 2:13

"For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." -- Ephesians 2:10

"Only let us hold true to what we have attained." -- Philippians 3:16

"For this I toil, struggling with all his energy that he powerfully works within me." -- Colossians 1:29

"We love because he first loved us." -- 1 John 4:19

2 comments:

Dave said...

Could you please add a "tweet this" button? It would save me time each post you make!

Jared said...

Dave, I think I figured out how to do that.