Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesday is for the Ha Ha

What's great about this, is that it is so spot-on, it really does blur the line between parody and reality. I mean, I read that, and it sounds so true to the "real" leadership blog entries, that I tend to read the real ones the same way I read this one.

At some point irony settles in. At some point parody of this kind of thing will be redundant.
---

Lark News is ever reliable.

Virtual pastors please picky churchgoers.

Again. The line between parody and reality is becoming hazy . . . :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved this quote near the end...

"Remember: Without your visionary leadership, with the leadership of leading leaders of visionaries, the people will perish."

That's funny stuff, but it's a frightningly similar to a doctorate level pastoral thesis I've read very close to home.

Yikes !

Nathan

Bob Spencer said...

Ha ha is right! I love Letters from Kamp Krusty. As you say, "spot on!"