Thursday, April 28, 2011

Where I'll Be


Registration for the Lead 11 Conference opens May 3. Come worship and fellowship with great gospel-minded brethren in beautiful Maine. Ray Ortlund and Matt Chandler are main session speakers. I'll be doing a couple of breakouts, as will some other fantastic people.

For those interested, this is how the rest of 2011 is shaping up for me, speaking-wise:

May 28, 2011 - Forge. Worship event for college students and young adults 18-30's in Rutland, Vermont.

July 3, 2011 - Mountain Grove Memorial Church. Hulett's Landing, New York.

August 6, 2011 - Gospel Wakefulness Conference. New Life Church. Gahanna, Ohio (near Columbus). More details and registration info coming soon.

August 6-7, 2011 - Preaching weekend services at New Life Church in Gahanna, Ohio.

I am already receiving requests and inquiries about availability next year, and since I try to be limited in the time I spend away from my church, if you're interested in having me speak to your church or group in 2012, please let me know soon, via this page.

Hope we can connect, friends.

No comments: