Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Addressed to The Nines

Or by The Nines, I guess I should say.

I am attending The Nines Conference today, by which I mean I am streaming it live on my computer while I do other stuff.

Here are a few reasons why I'm excited about this conference event:

1) It's free. You can't beat that.

2) I don't have to go anywhere, but if I do, The Nines can go with me.

3) There are too many speakers to count (although I'm sure someone has), which means I get to hear from a wide variety of viewpoints and experiences.

4) Because each speaker is limited to 9 minutes, I get to hear what they think is most important for church leaders to know. No fluff. Just meat.

For the most part, The Nines will run as background noise during my workday, but I already know which speakers have pre-qualified for my undivided attention. :-) (And I already know which ones whose talks I'll probably grab lunch or take potty breaks during. :-)

I'll be watching The Nines at my friend Bill Kinnon's place.

No comments: