These aren't my five favorite songs. They're just five songs that I have big crushes on right now. Check them out on iTunes and see if they don't "do it" for you too.
Your mileage may vary, of course.
1. "You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)" by The White Stripes
2. "If I Had Eyes" by Jack Johnson
3. "Radio Nowhere" by Bruce Springsteen
4. "27 Jennifers" by Mike Doughty
5. "Window in the Skies" by U2
For that last song, you've got to check out this amazing, surprisingly powerful video some enterprising U2 fan created.
What five songs are rocking your socks off right now?