Friday, April 18, 2008

Five For Friday: Blog Obsessions

These are the five blogs I am most obsessive about. (Meaning, I check them many times a day for new posts and comments and to poke around in the archives.)

1. (tie) The Thinklings and Out of the Bloo
(Obviously I can't leave out my real-life friends.)

2. (tie) The Internet Monk and The Boar's Head Tavern

3. In the Clearing

4. Transforming Sermons

5. Shaun Groves


Bob said...

Wow, you bless me, man. That's some fine company to find oneself among.

BTW, I feel the same way about your blog.

Shaun Groves said...

It's an honor just to be nominated.

Now, Wwhere's the camera so I can fake smile while the Thinklings and Out Of the Bloo make their acceptance speeches?

Jared said...

Shaun, since I know you really want one, I will send you a Dove.

I'll poke some holes in the box so it won't die during transport.

Milton Stanley said...

I'm honored, brother. Thanks for the kind words and for the strong, Christ-centered blogging at TG-DC. Peace.