Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tim Challies is Stealing From Me

It was bound to happen. You can't commit to posting every single day and not run out of ideas. But, tsk tsk. Our neighbor to the north and king of the Godblogs has turned to idea theft.

Today Tim posts on the Bob Newhart "Just stop it!" video and he says it reminds him of the phone call story in Mark Driscoll's Confessions of a Reformission Rev.

Did it, Tim, did it? Or did I connect the dots for you one month ago?

For shame, Challies! If you'd just asked nicely, I would have sent you some of my unused post ideas. I got a shoebox full of rants about cool pastors. :-)

(And yes, readers, in case you're wondering, this is a joke. I'm not mad; just having fun. Tim Challies could snap his fingers and legions of Internet Calvinists would descend on my home like a crack-zonked swat team. I ain't messing with power like that. ;-)

1 comment:

Tim Challies said...

(And yes, readers, in case you're wondering, this is a joke. I'm not mad; just having fun. Tim Challies could snap his fingers and legions of Internet Calvinists would descend on my home like a crack-zonked swat team. I ain't messing with power like that. ;-)

That's probably a good idea. No one wants legions of those angry Calvinists swarming all over them.

I guess this is just further proof that I've never had an original thought in my life...even when I was tempted to think that I did, for a change!