Gonna start a new series here. Every Friday I'll recommend/note five somethings that relate to a common something. Vague enough for you?
This week's edition, the very first, I'll list the five books that have most influenced my thinking/theology. These aren't necessarily the best books on their particular subjects, and they're not even necessarily what I would most recommend to anybody else. They are just the ones that made the difference for me in certain areas.
In no particular order:
1. God in the Dock by C.S. Lewis
2. The Challenge of Jesus by N.T. Wright
3. Exegetical Fallacies by D.A. Carson
4. The Gospel of the Kingdom by George Eldon Ladd
5. The Divine Conspiracy by Dallas Willard
How about you? In the comments, tell me what books have most influenced your theology.